Beavers Get High ACT Scores

Sophomore’s Vince Hoppel and Logan Kronstain both scored ACT scores in the 30’s. Vince is a sophomore boy at our school who participates in band and choir year round while doing swim as a sport in the winter. Hoppel said, “I’ve never taken ACT prep or any practice tests, I kind of just went in there and winged it.” He scored a 33 with a perfect on the reading portion. He has never taken the ACT before, he planned on taking it once to get the idea of it but he scored another higher than expected. Hoppel said, “I didn’t even study.” Vince is a very intelligent young man with earning straight A’s and managing a 4.0 GPA while being involved with outside school activities.

Logan Kronstain is also a sophomore boy at our school who scored a 30 on his ACT. Logan is also participating in choir and band all year. Kronstain said, “I didn’t study or prepare for the test, it was basically a test run.” Logan has never taken the ACT or ACT prep that would prepare him for the class. Logan manages to have a 3.9 GPA while participating in extracurricular activities.