Advice Column #3

Dear Justus,
Prom is coming up and me and my date had planned on going together for a while now. Although I don’t really want to go with him anymore but I don’t have a choice. Should I grin and bare it the entire night of prom or should I ditch him to hangout with my friends? I don’t wanna hurt his feelings.

Dear Date Ditcher,
If you feel that way about your date why don’t you just tell him? Go get pictures and eat together then you both can go off with your friends!! Either way you’ll both have a blast.
Dear Justus,
it’s been warm the past couple days and I really want to wear shorts to school but I’m afraid to get dress coded. Should I just not wear them?

Dear Daisy Dukes,
Shorts are okay to wear to school as long as they aren’t shorter than your fingertips. Trust me I know how hard it is to find shorts that meet dress code requirements! If you have any questions regarding dress code, check out a previous article published about the requirements.
Dear Justus,
This is my first year going to prom and I’m both scared yet not excited. What is it like?

Dear Anonymous,
For me personally, prom is different from any other school dance. It is for sure way more fun! Go forth with a positive outlook on it or you won’t have an awesome time!