Seven Helpful Makeup Tips For Back To School!

Back to school season is a time when people try to look their best and reinvent their look. We at the Beaver Blog want you to always look your best, so we came up with seven helpful makeup tips to keep your look flawless.

1.) GET A GO BAG OF MAKEUP SUPPLIES!

Similar to a bag you would have ready for the apocalypse you should be able to fit anything you would need throughout your day. I recommend keeping your setting spray, powder, and sponge/brush in there at all times. The bag doesn’t have to be large and over the top, just something small and cute that you can easily carry with you.

2.) Use a sponge sprayed with setting spray to help control creasing and cakey foundation/concealer.

Take your favorite beauty blender and setting spray. Spray your blender liberally with setting spray before using the sponge to help to blend out any creasing or cakey areas in your foundation. This type is really helpful because not only does it restore the airbrush finish it also helps to reset your makeup.

3.) Find a primer that works well with your skin type!

The primer that you use can greatly affect the longevity and overall finish of your makeup. It is very important that you find a primer that will work with your skin type since I have oily skin I find the Smashbox photo finish primer works best for me. It creates the flawless finish I look for and reduces the fine lines on my face greatly.

4.) Travel size products are your best friend.

Make-up can be expensive and nothing is worse than spending money on a product you don’t like. Travel size products give you the opportunity to not only test out a product to see if it will work well for you in the future, it also gives you a convenient tiny version of your favorites to carry with you easily and with no hassle.

5.) Develop a brow routine that is easy for you and can be quick

.

To me having a strong brow game can completely change the look you bring to the day. In all reality as long as you have a fleeky brow, lip gloss, and some mascara you will pretty much look put together. If I had to rank what is most important to get done before I leave my house, it will always be my brows. They simply create the illusion of being put together when in reality we are just stressed out high-school kids.

6.) Always carry make-up wipes with you!!

It is the number one tool I use. When I’m at school or out and I see that the look has gone past the point of being fixable. That no beauty blender or setting spray could help me I simply grab my wipes and take everything but my brows off. They are also a plus to keep with you in case you have sports practice or some other event after school. Odds are if you are going to be sweating aggressively, you won’t want to have to have a melting cut crease and sweaty foundation all over your face. It is also really great for your skin to not be sweating while in a full face.

7.) Always have fun and pay no attention to what anyone else says.

Makeup is about expression and having fun. Do you and don’t worry what people have to say if you look in the mirror and are happy that is all that matters. I wish you all the best and can’t wait to see the amazing beats you are going to do.