3 Tips on How to Become Motivated at School:

Being a senior in high school, I know how hard it is to get motivated to wake up for school or even do my assignments. I have always been the person to do everything super last minute or sleep in until the last possible second before having to get up for school. Now, I am here to tell you my tips and tricks on how to get motivated to do the things that need to get done.

Tip #1: Get Sleep
We all know that school starts at a very early time. We all have those nights where we stay up late. Whether it be finishing your homework or binge-watching your favorite show on Netflix. However, going to bed at a reasonable time has significantly improved my motivation. Not being tired and worn out really increases your chances of becoming more productive.

Tip #2: Do NOT Procrastinate
I know this is a hard thing that we all struggle to do, but procrastinating is a bad habit that we all need to break. You should always try to do your work as early as possible so you do not have to worry about doing it last minute. Doing it early assures that you got it done and it will take a huge weight off your shoulders. But, in order to do that work, you have to get motivated. My tip is to reward yourself after you do your work. For example, eat your favorite snack or watch your favorite show after you have done your work.

Tip #3: Set Goals
If you set a goal that you want to meet, it will give you that motivation you need to want to do it. Setting goals and meeting that goal gives you the sense of accomplishment that can give you more motivation to keep on excelling.