Spring is right around the corner, and I’m here to remind you that you must follow the dress code. If at anytime you can’t remember the guidelines, get on to the Beaver Local High School website, and open the BLHS Handbook.
Here are a few reminders to keep you from getting in trouble!
- Holes, rips, or tears, must be below fingertip length.
- Spaghetti straps or narrow straps are not permitted.
Your shorts must be fingertip length.
- Garments that reveal underclothing is not permitted.
- Students shall not wear clothing items that contain messages that are vulgar, offensive, or obscene.
- Students are not permitted to wear pants that, when fastened, sag or for below the waist.
Remember, to always follow the dress code, and if you have any questions, you can always ask a teacher or administrator. As spring approaches us, we want to make sure everyone is wearing appropriate clothing here at school.