Softball Season Is Right Around The Corner

Softball Tryouts began on February 20, 2017! They have a jam-packed schedule and can’t wait to begin playing. The girls have been in the gym conditioning and are anxious to get outside. They’re having their first scrimmage coming up soon. Hopefully, they have a great season this year.

Mrs. Jones and Mr. Cashdollar are excited to get the season underway. Jones says, “Leadership is going to be our key factor, I believe we have many returning letter winners that are willing to fill the positions of the seniors we lost last year.” She believes that even though their team is going to be young, all of the girls have many skills and good attitudes.

The freshman class has many girls trying out, which is a great thing! All of the girls in the gym are hardworking and willing to learn. Jones said, “I believe in all of the years I’ve coached, this could possibly be the best team we’ve had.” After losing 4 seniors last year, they are going to need girls to step up and fill the empty positions.

The Girls will kick off their seasons in the upcoming month! Come support them at our brand new Softball/Baseball fields!