Thank You To All

Thank you!

This blog post is a huge “thank you” to everyone who has walked into my life academically and athletically. By saying this I would like to thank my coaches, teachers, and friends who have pushed me to become a better person in all these events. Thank you to the teachers who have helped me through the years. Thank you Mrs. Ash for pushing me to take the jump into my first AP course and thank you Mrs. Jones for being such an amazing teacher through that first course. Thank you to the friends who cried with me and pulled “all-nighters” throughout those hard courses.
Thank you to the coaches who have made me fall in love with my sports. Thank you for pushing me to want to better myself as much as I possibly could. Thank you Kristen for being the most amazing cheer coach I could’ve asked for in my four years. Thank you for not only being such a great coach to us but for also being a great friend and even mothering us when we needed it. Thank you Mr. Carr for making me not completely hate my life when we had to run. Thank you for picking me up when I thought I couldn’t take another step and pushing me to run more than I thought would ever be able to. Thank you for always being able to take a joke and helping me make fun of dad (Coach Ward) at practices.
Finally, thank you to my closest friend. Thank you Sammi, for being there for me always. I will never forget the memories we have shared since 8th grade and I’m sure we won’t stop making them any time soon. Thank you for staying up with me and crying with me while I wrote essays or finished other assignments for our AP classes. Thank you for always being there when guys were dumb. Lastly, thank you for always being there to read over my essays until they’re perfect, especially my awful college ones! Thank you to everyone to who has pushed me through these fours years. I’ll forever be grateful for all of those who have walked into my life and brought out the best in me.