Bowling Season has Come to an End

The 2017-2018 girls and boys bowling season has come to an end. The boys team finished with a 7-2 season. The girls finished with a 2-7 season. Congrats to everyone who bowled a great season!

The boys were very close to advancing after sectionals. Sophomore, Alex Burgess, placed 3rd at sectionals with a 648 series and advanced onto districts as an individual. At districts, he was only 21 pins of short of advancing onto states! At sectionals the girls placed 16th.

I had the pleasure of being on the bowling team this year. It was my first year bowling and it was very fun. I would highly recommend bowling to anyone who wants to be apart of a team or wants to do a sport. The people and coaches are very friendly and it is a fun after school activity to be apart of. With the help from the coaches and fellow student bowlers, I improved a lot. Overall, it was a great experience and anyone who might be interested in bowling should definitely become apart of the team. Also, good luck to my fellow senior classmates: Cameron Lane, Ryan Zywiec, Caitlin Lerussi, Morgan Talbott, Harley Smith, Taylor Doolin, and Jayma Sullivan as we graduate this year.